I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Fairy tales Saturday, June 28, 2008 12:26 AM
Remember the days when we were like 5? We were crazy over fairy tales and we were like so desperate to be like the princess in those fairy tales??? One of the few classics of fairy tales are Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast etc...Speaking of Snow White.... Do you know the ending??? The one where the prince kissed the princess and she woke up and they lived happily ever after...Do you know that there is an alternative endng that was never known??? Have you ever imagined what would happen if the prince did not kiss the princess???Well...You can find out just by watching the video below...

If you don't understand hokkien...JTB!!!

Labels: