SUSHI!!!! Can be delicious or disgusting...
last saturday, Soh Ang and Soh Ying went to Soh Ang's house to make sushi!!!!!!!!!! It is fun but it's disgusting...All thanks to Soh Ang...Turns out, Soh Ang don't know how to make rice ball... I have prove!!!
Soh Ang's hand after making sushi...
*she had to coat her hands with oil to achieve this!!!You should have seen it without oil, the rice on her hand was enough to clog the sink when she washed it off....true story

Soh Ang promoting her Sushi...* Yum yum*
Anyway, it's quite tasty even though the process is quite YUCKY...
The Sushis' Picture!!!!* upper row is Soh Ang one...lower row is Soh Ying one

notice that Soh Ang's 2nd box has a
GIGANTIC rice ball??? She made it all by herself!!! The life size is about 3/4 of my fist...haha...
I know I know... It looks ugly but it tastes quite good... Soh Ang and Soh Ying are thinking about starting a catering business.... any supporters or sponsors???
Labels: SohYing