I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Graduation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:36 AM
I have good news and bad news... Good news is, Soh Ying is not the only kuku one anymore!!!! She has company!!!!!!! Bad news is....

After 4 years of education, Soh Ying and her class is finally graduating!!! Oh My God here comes the tears again....

Broadcast Lady : Please hold for five minutes and play with your finger nails while waiting:)

Okay...*sob* I'm back... It's okay, I'm just feeling a little sad to leave everyone... Like Soh Ying, everyone is feeling a little tingly inside... That's why they have been acting weird recently...

First, there is Serene... During class, she cut herself with a pen and bled BLUE BLOOD!!!!!!

Then, she made a cat with blue tack...

Finally, Serene got herself a new pair of specs... WITHOUT LENS!!!!!! and Yes... She can't see anything... Which explains why her hands are in this position...


Next, we have Yamunna... I don't know why but she took a picture of her leg with my phone... You see what I meant by "kuku" now???

Then, there is "Alvion"... Going to Narnia?!


*say Hi to Aslan for me!!!

Ah-ha!!! Caught you red handed!!! Smoking in school uniform!!! With a straw?!


Then, there is the... the... the... Oh crap I don't know what this is!!!

But i do recognise those specs... Those "lens-less specs"... That must be where Serene got her specs from!!!

When did he become a medium?


Further more, we have Jin... Doing Yoga...


I can understand why he is amazed... Everyone was... I wonder how much practise it took to do that?

This picture.... Hmmm... Even Soh Ying has no idea what's going on...

And we have drinking without taking the cap off...

More "kuku-ness"!!! Jin tries extension!!! With Yamunna's hair!!!

And yes.... Those are the same "lens-less specs"... Is that the new "in" thing now??? Lens-less dorky specs??? Maybe Soh Ying should get one too... You know to stay hip...

Next, We have Yu Qi... Who desperately needs a hug...



He is also working towards his ambition of becoming a stripper after graduation...


Then, we have Joshua... Who wants a p***s enlargement...

Honestly, Soh Ang is confused... Is he savouring something? Giving a blowkiss? Or smoking an imaginery cigeratte? Maybe it's the other way around... He is imagining himself smoking...


Okay... I've never seen any instrument like this in my entire long auntie life... Is it a guitar or an er-hu? Or is it a hybrid? An "er-tar" or a "gui-hu"?

Oh My God!!! What has he done wrong to deserve a slap??? I think I know why... Look at the next picture... Haha... Just Joking...


Eh eh eh!!!! Joshua!!! What do you think you are doing???


Finally, there is the "Group kuku-ness", where everyone goes kuku together...
Ahhh... Some good-o-butt smacking... Soh Ying loves some great ass smacking!!!



Is the guy in blue crying or laughing? Whatever he is doing, he is doing it hard!!!



Ummm... Human Train!!!! *Chu Chu
Okay, I not have a clue what is this... Are they laughing or groaning in pain???



Cool!!! 4e1 has thier own SUPER HERO!!!!!!!! Yup !!!! Your eyes are not playing tricks on you... I just typed SUPER HERO!!! Look closely at the two doors... Can you see "him-s" flying? His name is.... Is... I don't know what his name is... I'm guessing it should be "Al-Hyun" or "Jin-Vin"... Or maybe it's "Jin-vion"... Whatever his name is, I hope they, Oops, I mean he can uphold justice in TSS, or at least in the class...


One good way to relieve "kuku-ness" is too do some food modeling... Yup... Food modelling...

First, we have Jacylnn aka Soh Ang!!!! *Applause

She is modeling for her KamBing Soup... Mmm... Look at the soupy goodness... Sure looks good enough to drink!!!

Next, we have "add-your-hair", I mean Jennifer modeling her fried Hokkien mee...

*Yum* Look at the lime!!! It looks so green and sour... I bet it will taste great with the noodles!!!


Then, we have Yang Lin Lin 猪肉老大 modeling for his Char Kuay Tiao...
Honestly, it does not look good enough to eat but look on the bright side!!! the portion is so big it can feed a family of four, paying for the price of one!!! This dish is highly recommended for people who wants cheap food sold in big portions...


Coming up, we have dried beancurd and Si Min Modeling for Roti Prata!!!
I'm not sure what flavour that is but it sure looks "Prata-licious" right???




Last, but not least, we have the all so famous and popular MEE GORENG!!!! Every one loves it, almost everyone eats it!!! For this dish, our models are Amanda, Jin, Alvion and Joshua!!! Just look at how beautiful the colour is!!! It's "Goreng-licious"!!! I wanna eat that too!!!





Super Random but before I left, I saw this gang trading... I think I should call Ma-Da...