Anyway, back to the main topic... While Soh Ying was there, looking fine of course, I saw some weird stuff going on at this particular table... Yupp... You read it and it wasn't a typo... There was this "magic" show going on and then there was a BANDIT!!! Oh GOD!!! Soh Ying's weak heart (thanks to Bah Kut Teh, Chilli Crab etc) nearly couldn't take it!!! Oh dear I gotta sit down for a while... Why don't we continue in 5 minutes??? Soh Ying needs a break...
*5 HOURS later... Soh Ying returns with A LOT of shopping bag*
Oh did I say 5 minutes? I mean 15 mintues... Haha... What?? I took 5 hours!?!? Hehe... Nevermind that... Let's just continue... So, Soh Yng took out her ever ready camera and took videos of these bizarre actions, despite her failing heart, for the sake of having juicy gossips... *Ahhh... How noble!!!
This is the footage of the "Magic" Show... Personally, I think that the assistant would look better in a bunny suit with stockings... You know... Those that look like a swim suit... Preferably hot pink ones... Auntie instincts...
Oh and then, the magician from that table started doing a cat-walk!!!! With a pair of heels!!! Oh God... I hope the heels don't break.... What a waste it would be if it broke... Another observation made by Soh Ying's observant nature, this guy obviously have never worn heels in his life!!! Just look at the way he walks!!! It's a shame to all heels-wearing people, whether you are a female or a she-male... Or a male that just enjoys wearing heels....
That's not all!!! The magician also modelled my good friend cum fellow Ah Soh cum classmate cum schoolmate cum fellow dog-lover cum fellow sushi-maker cum colleague at my dad's company cum fellow diet-mate cum make-up teacher cum bimbo instructor cum fellow bimbo cum fellow horny-mate cum beany friend cum fellow friend name that also starts with a "J" , Soh Ang's clutch!!!
*Just turn your head 90 degrees will ya!!! Don't expect me to do all the work here okay?
That's not all!!! Later, when the whole gang went to have McDonald at West Coast park (yeah... I went along too... Haha:) ) ,we saw this poster at the bus stop there was this hot babe on it...* I'm jealous!!! * Then, that "Magician" went to hug the WHOLE thing!!! Weird if you ask me!!!
Here's the video of the BANDIT ATTACK!!! What a scare he gave me!!! *Panting* Thank god I didn't get a heart attack... OH MY GOD!!!! I can see his face!!!! Let's call ma da!!!! Get that guy arrested!!! He should for giving such a great, honorable Auntie like me a shock!!! Hmmm!!! Thank heaven thank ground that no one was actually hurt by that fake bandit... *SIGH* Heng ahh...
Since you've already read till here, I suppose you realised that many weird events happened at the Tanglin Prom... And that's not the end of it!!! Remember the stripper, YuQi that I once mentioned in one of my previous gossips??? He's still working towards his ambition!!!
So I guess he's working on some kind of attachment... As a trainee... A bad one I might add... No music, no nothing.... How NOT professional!!!
So, as I was saying... We, well they (Soh Ying wasn't exactly invited... Jia Ying was) went to West Coast Park and had McDonald... Look at this picture...
I guess Prom is really tiring huh? Well at least for that guy it is... Not for me!!! Haha!!! Adrenaline RUSH RUSH RUSH!!!! On hyper mode now!!!
So, after the meal, Soh Ying went back to Soh Ang's sty, Oops, I mean house (Just kidding! If Soh Ang happens to read this, don't be angry!!! It was just a joke! ), escorted by the guys, something embarrassing happened!!! Okay maybe not to others but to me it was... I FREAKED OUT when a saw a frog and started shrieking!!! The others got a scare thanks to mua high pitch screaming... Haha... The scare part was funny but the frog part wasn't... Seriously... I'm afraid of frogs... Don't tell this to others okay? I have a reputation to maintain... Haha :)
Despite all the "interesting" stuff that happened, Soh Ying enjoyed the prom... It wasn't much but what mattered was the friends that was there, with me for two years, some four...
4e1'08 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I love this class!!!
Labels: 4e1'08