JIAYING
Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
The sassy Auntie Soh Ying is back!!!and... *Crying* She has a very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bad very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very BAD news to share with you guys.... I'm sorry but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to semi-ruin christmas... *sigh* Remember the song Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? Let's sing it!!!
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!
That's Great!!! ONE MORE TIME!!!
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!
AGAIN!!!
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!
ONE LAST TIME!!!
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!
THAT WAS GREAT PEOPLE!!! Ahhh... I love that song... Soh Ying loves some good christmas song singing!!! She sure does!!! Hey, why don't we go for caroling huh? Come on!!! It will be fun...
*Dragged back by Puffy Sorry 'bout that... Hehe... I got carried away... Anyway, the bad news is..... OUR FAVOURITE RUDOLPH.... LET'S SING AGAIN!!!
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!
*Puffy barks Sorry... I mean... OUR FAVOURITE RUDOLPH... AG... *Puffy stares OUR FAVOURITE RUDOLPH... IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *CRYING* Come on people, let it out!!!!!!!! It's not good to bottle up your emotions... It's true people!!! Yesterday, Soh Ying went for her once in a decade check-up and guess who she saw there??? That's right!!! It's Rudolph!!! Let's sing it!!! *Puffy stares again Sorry... So, due to my courteous nature, I decided to greet Rudolph and tell him that his nose glows... However, when I walked closer, I heard that dork-tor sighing... With my ultra sensitive sixth sense, I knew something was wrong... So, I immediately took out my ever ready camera and took a video!!! Guess what I caught on tape???? THISS!!!
*Crying* GOD!!! This is so sad!!! Our favourite Rudolph... Let me hear it!!!
*Puffy stares... AGAIN
Come on!!! That guy is dying!!!
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw him, you would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph join in any reindeer games. Then one foggy Christmas Eve Santa came to say: "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" Then all the reindeer loved him as they shouted out with glee, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, you'll go down in history!
Can you believe it???? Our favourite reindeer with glowing nose is going to be gone!!! FOREVER!!! OH MY GOD!!! I'm so sad I don't even feel like writing anymore... I'm sorry I semi-ruin christmas... I'd better go cheer myself up with some caroling now... Be back in an hour...
*One hour and one second later...
Sorry I'm late... I went to see Santa at the new shopping mall... I asked him if he could save Rudolph and he said he'd try his best... That's good news right??? Let's hope that Santa keeps his promises... So if you are still feeling down, don't... Because Santa said he's gonna try his best.... Let's hope he does or we shall seal up all the chimneys in town so that he can't finish his job properly!!!