Hmm... Okay... This is my first time writing something that is actually true from my piont of view... I just want to find some place to vent my anger, share my laughter etc... So, anyway, I realised that I have a bit of an issue going on...
I'M ADDICTED TO SHOPPING!!! Shit!
I didn't quite realised that till today. Okay,technically yesterday because I wrote this at 3.30 in the morning... Here's the story, today, as usaul, lazy me had a nap. Then, my dad called and ask me if I wanna go shopping. You know how BLUR people are when they just woke up??? Ya, I was in that state of mind. So I just agreed. After a few seconds, I regretted because I wanna sleep longer. So I called back and told him that I didn't want to go. Then, as usual, my dad insisted that I must go and I'm just being lazy which is true. I got really frustrated because this happens EVERYTIME!!! My attendance is always COMPULSORY whereas for JiaMin, it's always "up to her" even when I'm dying after a long day at school or something like that. I had no choice so I had to go change. When I did, I realised that I have NOTHING suitable for shopping to wear.I thought they were going to Taka. You know those really high class boutiques there??? Well they have really snobbish sales people there. I went there the last time in T-shirt and a pair of pants, the rest of my family too, and the sales girl in Burberry was quite unwilling to serve us. Screw them!!! We, the "poor cheap people", ended up spending thousands of dollars there. You should have seen the salesgirl's face when we say " we want all of these" and handed to her a pile of clothes. We also bought a bag there, this decision was made in less than 10 minutes, to that person's surprise. MAN I love the feeling of that, when those people get the shock of their life when the "cheapo's" they think turns out to be people that are insane(as in spend money like crazy). But I hate it when they look down on us. So I used the "I have nothing to wear!" excuse to try to get myself out of shopping with them. I called my mom and ended up getting yelled at! And duhhh!!! I was pissed!!! We ended up going to Vivo. I was in the "totally pissed off mood" the whole way, until we went to Tommy Hilfier and my dad handed me this shirt. I started shopping around and my mood became better. A WHOLE LOT BETTER!!! By the time I was in the fitting room, I was in the hyper mood already!!! So, after shopping for like who knows how long, it was like nothing happened. I was talking to both of them and excited over what I just bought.
You see what's going on??? It's like shopping, well me shopping, cures everything!!!Now that I'm writing this, I realised that whenever my hands are filled with shopping bags, sometimes so heavy that my fingers turn purple carrying it, I feel so, so ecstatic!!!
It's a good thing and a bad thing. I spent like so much money already!!! Somehow mummy won't stop me from buying, she just lets me buy it. Even though she always complain " JiaYing ahh. My platinum bo lui liao". Good thing is, I really found something that I enjoy doing!!! And it's all JACLYNN'S FAULT!!! Ahhh!!! Jaclynn, you passed the shopping germ, no that's not a strong word, shopping VIRUS to me!!! So whoever is reading this, the next time we go shopping, remember to discourage me from buying ANYTHING!!! I won't be able to control myself.