One question: Why?
Why does he always have to place his colleagues above his family members? I hate it when he does that. here's what happened...
Today, my dad invited all his colleagues over for dinner because it's the last day of CNY. Earlier today, I went out with Song Wen. When I reached home, I was famished. So, I grabbed something to eat first. By the time they were having their dinner, I was already full so I didn't have anything. Those people took all the chairs, including those in the studyroom!!! Who in right state of mind would sit down while having steamboat??? Oh I know! Those People!!! Obviously, without a chair I had to stand right??? So I was using the computer standing up. Then those people started staring!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is wrong with them??? So, I stopped using the computer because I had enough of their staring. i went to watch TV in the living room, somewhere where I actually had a seat. After like 10 minutes or so, my dad came in and sat beside me.
My dad: "Chu qu"(Go Out)
Me: "huh?"
"huh shen me huh. jiao ni chu qu"(what?go out now)
"Wei shen me?"(Why?)
"Ta men yao jing lai le"(They are coming in)
Then, my mom came in. Guess where she sat??? ON THE FLOOR!!! She gestured to me to go over.
What the FUCK!!!! He asked me to get out of the room!!!!! just because his colleagues are coming in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck man!!!!!!!! They weren't even done with their dinner yet!!!!!!! and he didn't ask me to get out just for any colleague of his, it's for the CHEENA ones!!!! Wondered how I knew that??? All the non-CHEENA colleagues were already in the room when he asked me to get out!!!!He could have just asked me nicely to give up my seat for them because they were guests but NNNOOOOOOOO!!!! He said "Get out". Put yourself in my shoes. How would you feel???
I really really really HATE it when he places his colleagues above us, his family. He once yelled at my mom because my mom didn't get a job done for one of his colleagues!!!! Helloo!!!!
1.Why are we even paying them if they push their job to others?
2.My mom is the ladyboss, how can they push their job to her???
3. He did it in front of like 3 or 4 people from the company!!!
Sometimes, I have this urge to listen to heed my father's advice; take over the company. The first thing I would do when I take over is to FIRE ALLLLLL the CHEENA workers.Who cares's if they are experienced workers??? Their attitude SUCKS!!! First Green Carrot, then that dumb pig!!!!! The rest can stay if they DON'T suck up to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate boot-lickers!!! Next to those two that I wanna fire first.