Finally!!!!!!!!!! After so LONGGGG, My twilight books collection is complete!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha... I feel like laughing myself silly right now... I took pictures of my dear collection:) Haha.


Oh!!! And I bought their soundtrack too!!! I know, it's a little late but when I wanted to buy it, it was out of stock. And yes... Haha. I took a picture of that too:)

Obviously, I went out today (how else did I get all these stuff???). I went to Suntec today with Jaclynn. We had our lunch at Ichiban *Mmm... DE-LI-CIOUS!!!*. So, after we finished eating, we sat there for like 2 hours talking non-stop and the waitresses were starting to stare at us. Haha. We felt so ackward so we left the restaurant. Later on, we walked around Suntec. That's when I bought my twilight soundtrack:) After that, Jac decided to go to "Raffles Link" so we headed out of Suntec. Before we reached the entrance, we saw these signs that says there's a big sale in the convention centre. LIE!!! The sales part is true but some of the stuff there are still quite expensive after the discount. Plus, most, like 99% of the stuff there are too mature for us. After the meaningless shopping there, we went for Haagen Daas. *Mmm.. It's good...*. We had a pint of ice-cream. Usually, it costs $14 but we got it for free because Jac has this voucher that entitles her a free pint of ice-cream. We mixed flavors. Initially, we ordered Raspberry Sorbet and Belgium Chocolate but the person made a mistake. We got chocolate with chips instead. But it was good too:) Halfway through, we started eating the ice-cream in big servings. Oh man!!!! Never, I repeat NEVER do that with sorbet!!! Urgghhh!!! Brain Freeze!!!!!!!! Plus the sourness!!!!!!!

Haha:) It looks like a butt...
After all the ice-cream madness, we wanted to walk to the Merlion but then we ended up walking to Fullerton then all the way to Central. We saw these....

You see that? They are pushing each other into the Singapore River!!! I thought no swimming was allowed there???