I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Poor Puffy:((( Monday, February 16, 2009 11:23 PM
Last sunday, me and my family brought Puffy for grooming. When we reached there, one of the employees told us that the groomer went for a dog competition. Intially, we were going to leave but then we went back and told the guy that recently, Puffy has been licking and biting her hands a lot. The guy told us that it was some kind of skin problem and had to be treated with this medicine, and the treatment takes about 2 hours so he suggested that we leave her here and come back later. Let me tell you something about this, it was a WRONG decision!!!! Why? Because...

1. Puffy looked sooooo pityful when we left!!! She looked at us when we drove off and then she just stared at us, as if we were abandoning her for good!!! I cried on the car when I saw that.

2. When we went home, Puffy started walking in a weird way. My mom was the first to notice this change. Then me. Oh My God!!! I cried damn hard when I realised something was wrong with her legs. Those god damn bastards must have abused her while we were gone!!! They have done this to many many dogs while grooming them and their owners weren't there when they did it so there's a 200% chance they did it to Puffy too while we were gone. This is the first and DEFINITELY THE LAST time we are going to leave her at the groomer's alone. Damn those people! I have this urge to take a cab there and burn down that god damn place!!!!!!!! How can they abuse dogs??????

3. *only dog owners will get this* Those people cut her nails and went way too deep!!!! Not the usual little bit, it's damn near to the origin!!!! She must have struggled while they were trimming her nails. This must be why they cut that much of her nails and why they hit her.

4. Ever since she came back from the groomer's, she has been acting like a 10 year old dog rather than a 1 year old!!! She looks so tired every single day and she gets really restless. She changes her position once in every few minutes when she is sleeping, from one end of the room to the other!!! And she seems to be protecting her butt, somehow, I don't know why. Her tail is always either down or 90 degrees from her butt, never up. She won't even get excited no matter what we do. Poor Puffy must have suffered from some tramautic experience when we left her there. She won't even play with her favourite ball now.

5. *Another thing that only dog owners will understand* Puffy's nose has been dry ever since she came back. I don't know why. She is much better today. It's moist now but still not wet like it usually is.

6. Puffy have not poo poo ever since we came back! I don't know what happened and I don't understand why. But she keeps farting and they stink, A LOT!!! She still eats but nothing ever comes out.

I'm starting to worry. I wanna bring her to the vet yersterday but it's closed. I really don't know what to do with her... I hope she gets well soon. I miss the old Puffy. She might be naughty at times but I love her that way...