I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Puffy!!!! Not Again!!!! Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:49 AM
Urggghhh!!!! Puffy!!!! She took my phone as her chew-toy AGAIN!!! This time, she managed to dig out my phone from under my pillow! Urggghhh!!! Look at what she did this time!


I just bought the back cover for my phone and now this??? Urggghhh!!! I have to spend another ten bucks again, on top of that $38.50 I spent on the cover! I NEED to get a real alarm clock. A BIG, BLACK one! So that Puffy will fear it... Now, I just need to find a place that sells this...

Puffy is really getting out of hand these days. She just poo in the kitchen!!! She needs some severe caning like when she just came.