I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!! Don't dogs recognize stuff by their scent??? What makes Puffy think that my phone is her chew-toy????? Damn it!!! Look what she had done.



That's not all!!! Some other parts of my phone also had bite marks. Urggghhh!!!! Now, the cover can't even fit! I have to get a replacement!!! I was gonna buy a new shell for my phone but it cost more than a hundred bucks!!! That's so expensive and not worth it. So, I just settled for the back cover since it's necessary. It still cost thirty bucks though. Urggghhh!!!! This is going to cost Puffy. No Cesar for a month!!! The money is going to be used to get me a new cover. Right now, my phone has no back cover. Hopefully, until I get my new cover, the battery doesn't fall out when ever I'm using the phone. God!!! Poly stuff is already giving me a headache and now this????