Happy Valentine's Day!!!
This is the first and hopefully not the last year that I actually had the spirit of this special day. I also gave presnts to people that I met today:) This includes Song Wen, Ah Li, Sherly and Amanda. Okay. I only met one of them, Song Wen. We went to Hort Park today:) I gave Sherly and Ah Li their gifts through their moms. Amanda was the special one. I gave her her "gift" through MSN. Haha:) It was a picture with chocolates in it:)

Haha. Then I told her not to have too much of it because chocolates are fattening. Lame! Hmm... Seems like I haven't lost my touch in being lame:) Last but not least, I gave my parents a gift too!!!! Haha:) I gave them a bite size Meiji Chocolate bar that is made up of two squares. Haha:) Are you thinking what I'm thinking???? Haha:) Yupp!!! I made them eat it together!!!
Each one of them taking one side WITHOUT breaking the chocolate beforehand!!! Haha:) My mom was quite pleased with their "gift", if you know what I mean. She laughed and blushed furiously at the same time:) Haha:) My job is done here! In the end, my dad said he wasn't feeling well so he didn't eat the chocolate. He just nibbled a small little end of it, that's all, while my mom held it with her teeth! Haha. Mission semi-accomplished!!!
So, about that Hort Park trip. Haha. Silly me. The moment we got up the bridge thingy, my fear of heights suddenly came back!!! My legs went all wobbly whenever I looked down. Haha:) And I couldn't stop sweating!!! It was a hell of a hot day today! And something stupid to talk about. I brought a tube of sunblock that I didn't know when its expiry date is. In the end, the sun couldn't even reach us due to the trees!!! And we both became Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert and Supper for the mosqitoes because neither of us brought repelent!!! How idiotic is that???? I'm still scratching myself now while typing this post! But still, I had loads of fun and it was a great workout. Well sort of. Haha:) We had Carl's Junior after that so I guess we gained weight today rather than losing any:) After our meal, we walked around the open space on the third floor of Vivo, with our feet in the water. Ouch! Let me give you an advice, if you were planning on walking bare-footed in those pools?/pond?/or whatever you call that, well don't. It HURTS
!!! There are tiny pebbles, no pebbles are smooth, tiny rocks EVERYWHERE!!! It pricks your feet. It feels like accupuncture on your whole feet!!!! So please, don't try this at home, no not home, don't try this at Vivo.
Okay. Gotta go now. I have to go wash those bites with cold water now so that they itch less. Bye:)