I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








3 things Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:27 AM
Okay... Hmmm... Basically, there's three things I wanna talk about in today's post.

One, PAYDAY!!! Sweet!!! Haha. I just got my pay!!! Haha. Okay. Not quite. The correct statement should be "I just got my pay a few days ago!!!"... haha... I know I know... I'm late... haha.... But it's the thought that counts right??? Or should I say the pay that counts??? Haha... Anyway, I got $197. And yes, it's Singapore dollars. haha.. it's an inside joke. Haha... Let's seee, if I round up my pay to $200, plus the money in my bank, I'll have approximately $900 in my account... YESSSS!!!!!! I'm $100 away from my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hooo!!!!!!!! Shopping trip! Here I come!!! haha... (I promised myself that I won't go shopping until I have $1000 in my bank. And when I do, haha.... Okay,sort of a bad thing... I'm gonna be broke again!!! :-) and )-: Haha...) Hmmm.... What I said in the bracket, very true... Especially now, when I have piercings... Haha... I'm gonna spent a bomb on earrings... Haha:-)

Second, haha, this is about my primary school friend Jasper.... haha. He hurt his toe. We were supposed to be working tomorrow but then he smsed me that he couldn't make it bacause of his toe. he said he could barely walk due to his toe injury. Hmmm... Been there, done that. And it ain't fun... haha... URGGHHH!!! I hate that period of tme, when my toe was injured. EWWWW!!! Haha. Then song wen, my other primary school friend, wanted to go visit him, but I asked her not to.... Here's the conversation we had...


Jiaying says:
-toe injury
-haha
Song wen says:
-so ..
Jiaying says:
-sounds funny
Song wen says:
-dunno to laugh or sympathise
Jiaying says:
-haha
-i'm both
-i had a toe injury before
Song wen says:
-we go visit him leh
-wan see
Jiaying says:
-URGHH
Song wensays:
-i nv see toes injury before
Jiaying says:
-horrible, terrible vegetable
-haha
-well you better hope you will never get to see one
-haha
-you will end up laughing your head off and offending the victim
-haha
Song wen says:
-go see larh >.<
Jiaying says:
-no thanks
-haha
-i'd rather not
-i don't wanna offend jasper
Song wen says:
-)):

*Blah Blah Blah

Jiaying says:
-will he be resting at home?
Song wen says:
-yaa
-i told him got more time to play
-den he say dun disturb his toe can le
-dat means let us visit leh
-hahhhahahaha
-he say dun come too often
-he say until like we are dangerous ppl

Haha... Jasper. Never fails to amuse us with his weird character... Haha...
*To Jasper: If you happen to be reading this, it's true. Haha... You are kinda weird sometimes okay... haha...
Speaking of Jasper's weird character, haha, me and Song wen went to knocked on his door on last thursday... haha... When he came out of his house, he ran down the stairs!!! Haha... By the way, if you are wondering why we went all the way to his house to bug him, we aren't that dumb... haha... He lives on the fifth floor in my block... Haha... I pass by his place everytime I take the lift home...

And lastly, I'M HAVING A BREAKOUT ON MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Man!!! i don't know what's going on!!! I've been sleeping early. I go to work(that's sort of an excercise, I have to move boxes around). And I eat healthily bacause I'm trying not to gain weight! I just don't get it!!! URGGHHH!!! Stupid pimples!

Oh and I just updated the Twilight DVD post... Haha. Pardon me looking so awful. Haha... I've just been through a whole day of work!!!