Once again...
Ha Ha Ha Ha. Ho Ho Ho Ho. He He He He. Hi Hi Hi Hi.
*And yes, I am also laughing while I'm typing this!
I JUST BOUGHT THE TWILIGHT DVD!!!!!!!!!!
haha. Okay fine. It's not the best version you can get but I don't care... For now...Haha. It's a code three version. The best is a code one version but I doubt you can get it now. haha. But I still LOVE the special features! Okay. So this is how it happened.
It was a beautiful day. The sun was blazing hot... Blah Blah Blah.... Haha. Just kidding. I'm not gonna write an essay just because I'm excited okay. So, Jenn SMSed me this afternoon and told me that the DVD was out. That's how I first got to know(Thanks! Jenn). Then, with my ultra reactive senses, I immediately sensed that it was available in all CD shops island wide. Haha.(Just kidding. No way I'm writing an essay) Okay. After that, I called Jiamin and asked her to get it for me because she was catching a movie with her friends. I didn't get it myself because I was busy. She had to borrow Ten bucks for Clarablle but she still got it for me (Thanks! Jiamin). Haha. Then, arond 6.45, she reached the office and passed it to me. Ha ha ha ha. Ho ho ho ho. He he he he. Hi hi hi hi. So, once I saw her, I "lip-spoke", "Gimme Gimme Gimme..." for who knows how many times while I reached out my hands and flexing my fingers. Haha. The worker sitting opposite me was staring! Haha. So, once I recieved it, I shrieked and said " Quick! Jiamin! Take a picture!" Haha. I feel so dorky right now. Ha ha ha ha. Ho ho ho ho. He he he he. Hi hi hi hi. Okay, I've got to stop doing that! Anyway, she really did. Haha. I'm lazy now so I won't post the pictures today. Maybe tomorrow. When I'm not feeling that lazy:) Haha. I'm gonna go watch Twilight, again, now. So bye:)
By the way, for all of you people that are reading this post and have not bought the Twilight DVD or even heard about Twilight, what are you waiting for???? Go get it NOW!!!! Even if you have to dash out of the house wearing a Bunny pajamas!
P.S. If you belong to the second categeory, SHAME ON YOU! Haha. Just kidding. But the Buying DVD part, I'm serious!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The picture I promised!!! Haha... I look horrible!!!!!!! Big round face! Tired looking! And I look like I have bucktooth!!! URGGHHH!!! Haha... But who cares??? I don't, at least... Haha... I only care about the excitement i felt at that moment... Haha