I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Brand New Laptop!!!! Ahhhh!!! Sunday, March 15, 2009 5:44 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha. He He He He. Ho Ho Ho Ho. Hi Hi Hi Hi.
*I'm actually laughing while typing this!
YAY!!! I just bought my laptop for Poly at the IT Show!!! Man that place was crowded! It makes me doubt whether the economy is really that bad as they claim. The organizers even expect to earn $55 million from this event.
So, anyway, my laptop is from HP,dv3605TX (don't steal this lucky number okay. My mum bought it for 4D already). It's bronze in colour... And I LOVE IT!!! Ahhh... It's nice to have my own laptop. The previous one was supposed to be "shared" but I refuse to let Jiamin use it so it's sort of mine. Haha:)So now, both of us are happy! I got my own laptop and she got hers:)






Oh and check this out!

The laptop has a fingerprint censor!!! Haha. I know it's quite common now but I'm still thrilled over it!


And... My favourite feature... It has a REMOTE CONTROL!!!!!!!!! Haha:) I love that!!!







Woohoo!!! And I'm posting with my new laptop now! Haha. I feel so childish right now... So crazy over a notebook... Haha. Hmmm... Tomorrow's enrolment day:) I'm a little excited over it yet a little worried at the same time... *Sigh* I hope everything goes well tomorrow... And that my student card picture don't turn out as dorky as my previous ones! Haha:)