Finally... After considering for so long, I finally pierced my ears:) You know, it's not as painful as what everyone claims. Oops... I hope I didn't just jinx that:) So, details... Hmmm... I did this at Tiong Bahru Plaza. And yes... Haha. I took pictures. The Auntie was like " Aiyo. Nian qing ren dou shi zhe yang de. Zhen tian pai zhao (That's what teenagers are like, always taking pictures of everything)" to my mum. JiaMin took pictures for me. Haha:) The last thing I said before piercing was " Mummy wo yao qian ni de shou(Mummy, I wanna hold you hand)". Haha. I feel like a three year old. This is super embaressing!!!
Before...
*The red mark was a dot made with red marker
After...
The stud is a little star:) I'm so gonna keep these for the rest of my life!!! Haha:) I can't wait for the wound to heal!!! Then I'll go broke again... Hmmm... That makes the wound healing a "semi-good-as-well-as-bad" thing:) Haha...