I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Work!!! Monday, March 30, 2009 8:07 AM
Uhhhhh.... That's the sound of me finally able to relax after 2 days of strenous workout, I mean work. Haha:-) Wooo!!! Finally, we are almost done with the education material stuff. Man that was hard work!!! Each card is the size of an A2 paper and each stack consist of 25 pieces of those heavy cards. URGGHHH!!! SO DAMN HEAVY!!! My hands could barely move yesterday when I got home. Haha. Hmmm.... This time, I worked with Soh Ang and Songwen. Oooh Oooh!!! Guess what??? Songwen used to tie her hair to school with a hair-net. Haha. The hair-net even has a blue ribbon with PEARLS!!! Haha. It was so Ah Soh!!! So we used to call her "Wen-Sao". Haha. So the three of us are all AH SOHs!!! Haha. Soh Ang, Soh Ying and Wen Sao, working together till all our hands 'dio' paper-cut!!! haha. And Wen Sao kept singing the song about this dad collecting glass bottles to bring up his daughter WHILE COLLECTING CARDBOARDS!!! And she thinks its relevent... Psshhh... Haha... Not mocking her now, just trying to tell her "PLEASE STOP SINGING THAT SONG WHEN WE PACK THE BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Haha... So, yesterday (URGGHH!!! So tiring I could barely use chop sticks after work!!!), we were doing collating. You know what it feels like to collate this thing??? N-O-T A-S F-U-N A-S W-E T-H-O-U-G-H-T!!!Haha. We thought the job would be easy but NOOO!!!!!!!!! I suffered from this deep paper cut within an hour from starting work. Oh and at the beginning of the day, we could easily move the things around. At around 7, we have two person carrying one box that we usually can carry by ourselves. This is the first time that I actually witness energy being "used-up". Haha. Oh and one dumb thing that happened during work. Haha. When we were done collating, it started raining heavily. Haha. Then one of the workers RAN to the corridor and yelled "wah! Hao da the yu or! Kuai lai kan kan!(Wah! What it's raining heavily!Quick! Come take a look!). haha. then all three of us burst into laughter. haha. It was like that guy have never seen rain before!!! haha.
On the second day, things were pretty much the same. Our arms still hurt, the stuff still feels like a ton BUT we were working in an air-con room today. haha. Yesterday we were working outside the third floor lift. SO WARM!!! I was already sweating before work began! So yeah, the rain was sort of a good thing. Wondering why I said "sort of"??? That's because after the rain, it was sooooo humid!!!! Ahhh!!! It was way better before the rain! At least humidity level was low, sweat could evaporate faster... Anyway, back to day two, *sigh* we were almost done with all the stuff but then we were missing a lot of page 25 so we couldn't complete the job. After we finish wht we could, me and Jac started sleeping on the "pellets"(is that how you spell that??? But I know the pronounciation is right...). haha:-). Intially, we were occupying 5 of them, sharing the middle one with our heads on that one. Hmmm... Then they said they were carrying the pellets out so we occupied one each. After a while, Jac kept complaining that her legs were too long and they kept falling onto the floor. Haha. So we "joined forces" and combined the pellets. Haha. Here's us sleeping in the forever so messy office. haha.


After all the sleeping thing, they started flattening all the extra boxes and I was in charge of the "flattening" part. No it's not because I'm big sized okay. It's because I was lazy to do all the cutting so I just stood on top of the boxes to flatten them. Haha. After standing on 8-9 boxes, the whole thing became my stage. I started shouting those slogans just for fun. haha. I had nothing better to do:-) haha. After that, they took away my platform. Hmmm!!! Then I started playing around with cardboards with holes in in. haha. According to Wen Sao, they started out as bangles. Haha. They after a pinch of "Jiaying ever so crazy ideas", they became shackles! haha. Hre's a picture of my "creation"...




Nice right???Haha. Can you read what's written on it??? Recently, 88.3FM has this segment called "Sergent Shuo...(Sergent says...)" Haha. We were making fun of that segment so we wrote one of it's famous line on the shackles. haha. Oh and we also have the slogan of the channel. Haha. This beautiful piece of Arr. Arrr. I meant arrrr. Thing. is currently taped on my mom's office wall. Haha:-) i bet she will say " Jiaying! Na Diao! (Jiaying! Take it off!)" once she sees it tomorrow. Haha. I CAN'T WAIT!!! haha.

Going to bed now! My mom is nagging...As usual... haha:-) Night!