Haha. A quick post:-) My dad's planning to go to malaysia during the long weekend that labour day falls on! Ooohhh... I can't wait!!!! haha. Hopefully he keeps his promise this time:-) Woohoo!!! haha. And it's a company trip!!! It's good AND bad. hmmm... It's good because I won't be lonely!!! I can bug Dan-Jie and Xiao Dan. Haha. Oh and Ivy!!! Haha. She can't stand me because I talk too much. haha. And now, the BAD part. URGGHHH!!! A certain someone's daughter is going. Yuck! She's such a boot-licker!!! I just can't stand her. Such a wannabe!!! Usually I'm alright with people younger than me. Like I can get along with most people except for her. She's like the rare specimen that you can hardly find. Ewww!!! I hope she doesn't stick to Jiamin like a leech!!! Blehhh!!! Plus she has no respect for her elders. Even Jiamin, who sometimes boot-licks, respects people around her. Like you know how younger people insults others to prove to their friends or seniors that they are "all grown up" and "tough"?Yeah. Jiamin does that but at least she knows when to stop. But that "thing" doesn't!!! She insults everyone that she's not sucking up to! Even her dad! I despise these people. How can she do that?
Okay stop! I'm making myself pissed. Hmm... Think positive! Ahhhh...
Malaysia trip:-)
Staying at Marriott:-)
Relaxing vacation:-)
Good food:-)
Fast driving to KL:-)
Bugging Dan Jie, Xiao Dan and Ivy:-)
Getting Jiamin to stay away from that potential leech:-)
Gambling with them at night:-)
Oh and Dan Jie is going to take my advice! haha. I suggested that she can go to the hotel's pool wearing a bikini to checks out hot guys when she's free!!! Haha. She's currently on a diet to make sure she looks good in a bikini. haha:-)
Gotta go now:-) bye....