I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








POLY ORIENTATION:-) Monday, April 13, 2009 5:36 AM
Wooo!!!!!!!!!! Poly orientation!!!! It was.....Interesting:-) haha. So, I met quite a number of people today... Xin Pei, Li Yan, Pei Zhen, Cecilia and Jamine. Jamine was the first person in my class that I spoke to. oh and Jamine kinda looks like Jaclynn... They have similar eyes:-) Hmmm.... Apparently, very few people goes around making friends. haha. I didn't talk to the WHOLE class... Just some of them:-) And I'm not in the same class as Jenn or her friend Xue Ting. But.... Jenn's class and my class are partnering classes!!! Which means we have some lessons together. That's better than nothing right???Haha:-) Oh and guess what?! Due to a series of events, I became the class rep! Haha:-) Haha... Meaning the teacher asked for volunteers and I,being a Kiasu person, raised up my hand for 4 CCA points. haha Plus, I realised that many people in my course and in my class are quite smart. I met a 9 pointer and quite a number of people have pure chemistry background!!! Cool... haha:-) Yay!!! I can't wait for school to start officially!!!! Although I dread the new examination format that I'm not familiar with... Hmmm.... I hope I'll thrive in poly!!! Not just survive...