So, work is finally over... *Sigh* I kinda sad about that... Hmmm.... After all, I have been working there for like 5 months, sort of grown attached to that place you know:-) I'm gonna miss waking up at 8am everyday, walking to the office while having my breakfast. And then, at the end of the day, return home so tired I can barely move BUT satisfied because I've finished what I had to and earned me-self some green:-) Haha. So, some maths... I earned around 600 plus this time round. Plus my own savings, I have $1352.62!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! That's a lot of money!!!! Haha:-) Wonder why I knew how much I had exactly??? Haha. It's obvious so I'm not gonna tell. Then, if I add up what my mom still owes me, I will have $2142.62!!!!!!!!!!! Haha:-) And yeah, besides the place, I'm gonna miss the people there too... Some of them are not as bad as they seem:-) Actually, most of them other than the weird couple that locks themselves in the room the whole day.
List of the things I'll definitely miss:
1. Going to WORK!!!!!!!!!!
2. Going to work EARLY!!!!!!!! haha. Even earlier than some of the staff:-)
3. Getting paid!!! Chh-Ching!!!
4. Fighting (Not literally) with Dan-Jie and Xiao Dan (Nicknames I gave the staff. haha. Xiao Dan
hates his name!) for work!!!
5. Making "Xiao Dan" angry by calling him this name! haha. On sunday, if I remembered correctly, Jac and I kept calling him Xiao Dan then he got angry and started slamming the paper instead of putting it down gently... After that, he was suddenly fine then started to talk to us again. haha. jac asked him if he was angry but then he said he wasn't. Haha. Lying to save face!!! Haha. After that I still call him Xiao Dan once in a while and then he would make that sound. Hmm... How do you spell that??? "Zck" is it???
6. Gossiping with Song Wen, Jacylnn , Dan-Jie and Xiao Dan at work. Well, Xiao dan doesn't
gossip with us. He just listens then laughs. We would accuse him of eaves-dropping but he would say that we were talking so loudly and he can't help but listen. haha. Which is true, we were practically shouting across the office:-) Usually we would gossip about a certain someone and this white white "thing".
7. Influencing Dan-Jie and Xiao Dan!!!!!!! The BAD way!!! Haha!!!!! Muah ha ha ha ha!!!! After working there for almost half a year, we, meaning me and Jac, have swore quite a bit. haha. And YES!!! They picked up SWEARING!!!!!!!!! haha.Actually, Xiao Dan picked up swearing, Dan-Jie picked up our thick-skinned disease and Lame-ness syndrome. haha:) Oh and not to mentioned our eccentric outburst!!!!
8.Listening to the two of them trying to speak english. haha. They can't pronounce "f" and "s". haha.
Example 1
Yesterday, my mom was asking Xiao Dan why the books weren't here yet.
Mom: Wei shen me na xie shu zhe me jiu dou hai mei lai? ( It's been so long, why aren't the books here yet???)
Xiao Dan: Lao Ban shuo hai mei "con-hom" suo yi Ishma(Printing company's name) hai mei ying.(Boss said the deal was not "con-hom" so Ishma haven't printed it yet)
Mom: Huh? Ni jiang shen me??? haha. Zai shuo yi ci.(Huh? what did you say? Say it again.) *Laughing out loud*
Xiao Dan: Lao Ban shuo hai mei "con-hom" suo yi Ishma(Printing company's name) hai mei ying.(Boss said the deal was not "con-hom" so Ishma haven't printed it yet) *Not realising my mom was laughing at his english*
Mom: *Laughs even harder* Eh. Ni men you mei you ting dao? "Con-hom" haha "con-hom". (Eh. Did you guys hear that? "Con-hom" haha "con-hom")
Everyone: *Laughs*
(("Con-hom" is supposed to be "confirm"))
Example 2
Today, I was sweeping the floor and then Xiao Dan Came over and said
Xiao Dan: Hao le Hao Le! Bu yong sao le! Yi jing hen "won-der-hu" le! (okay okay, you can stop sweeping! It's very "won-der-hu" already)
Me: Huh? Zai shuo yi ci. (Huh? say it again.) *Starts Giggling*(Obviously, I've heard what he said. haha. I just wanna hear the "english word" again. haha. I feel so evil!!!)
Xiao Dan: Hao le Hao Le! Bu yong sao le! Yi jing hen hao le!(okay okay, you can stop sweeping! It's good enough already!) *Learnt his lesson from the "con-hom" incident*
Me: Huh? Zai shuo yi ci. (Huh? say it again.) * Laughing out loud*
Xiao Dan: *Repeats
Me: ** Repeats
This conversation went on for like 5-6 times(the repeat part) haha. Then I stopped sweeping and started laughing like crazy. And don't get it the wrong way okay. I'm not mocking him. We were laughing together.
(("Won-der-hu" is supposed to be "wonderful"))
9. Giving everybody names!!! haha. Apparently, if the person is older than you, you are suppose to add the word "Lao" meaning old in front of their names' last word. If the person is younger than you, you are suppose to add the word "Ge" meaning brother or "Jie" meaning sister , depending on their gender, after the last word of their names. So, Dan-Jie is now called Lao Dan. Xiao Dan is now called Lao Jian( The last word od his real name is Jian). Song Wen is called Wen- Jie. Jasper is called Rong ge But I prefer Per ge. Haha. Sounds funny. And Jaclynn, even though you weren't here these few days, I still decided to give you a name:) Tian Jie!!!! haha. Oh and other than "Per-Ge", there's still one other weird name. haha. There's this guy called Frankie at the office, he's called "Lao Kie". Haha. These two are like the weirdest names I've given:-)
10. BEING ABUSED!!!!! Haha. Just kidding! But I do get a lot of bruises:-)
*Right hand

*Left Hand
Haha. Usually, I'll blame them! I would suddenly look at my arms and legs and start to fake crying and say " Dan-Jie he Xiao Dan nue dai wo!!!!!!!!!!( Dan Jie and Xiao Dan abused me!!!)" when we are free:-) Oh and not to mention paper cuts!!! I have so many on my hands! Today is the last day of work and I actually bled because of paper cuts! Urgghhh!!! The thought of me bleeding non-stop today still gives me the chills. Oh and it's not the type where you see red lines but no blood actually comes out. Mine was literally able to drip if I didn't wipe it away continuously. True story!
11. Listen to Dan Jie shout the 88.3FM contest slogan!!! Haha. She's dying to win that lucky draw and she had been practicing the slogan for weeks! haha.
Hmm... Work ended and school is starting! Haha. I checked my time table yesterday... I think it's very likely that Jenn and I are in the same class!!!!!!! haha. I hope so!!!!!!
Okay. Going to watch TV now:-) I'm watching the new 9pm show on channel 8. Haha. Oogling at Dai Yang Tian. Oh speaking of him, that day, me and my sister was debating whether he is from Japan or China because he looks like a Japanese and he acted as one before. Then, after that, Jiamin said we should hate Japanese bacause they made Singaprore suffer. haha. What a dumb statement. it's like so long ago! Plus we weren't involved.
Oh and one last thing. PUFFY'S PERIOD IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!! You know what that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pang Pang coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!