I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








As seen on... Monday, May 18, 2009 6:33 AM
As you can see, from my PM on msn... I have LOADS of reports to complete. Reports after reports after reports afetr reports *stop me when you get bored* after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports after reports ...
*I can go on forever but I would rather not... haha:-)
So, mountain loads of reports but I'm lazy to do.... Hmmm.... Slacker me... As usual... And my msn!!!! Urrrggghhh!!!! It signs me out automatically and refuses to let me sign in!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! It drives me up the wall. Oh and Jenn, don't worry!!!!! If you need someone to talk to about that thing, Dr Jiaying is here!!! haha:-) Oh and stop spamming my facebook wall!!! haha