I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Mess Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:26 AM
1. My piercing wound is inflamed
2. I've just gained 1kg
3. I have MOUNTAIN LOADS of reports to write
4. I'm making careless mistakes in most of my work
5. I always get the table of results wrong
6. I haven't done my tutorials yet
7. I'm broke
8. I don't have enough time for everything
9. I can't get myself to work hard, I'm slacking
10. I don't know what to do next
My life is in a mess. That was just little order that I thought I needed... Urrrgghhh!!!!!