I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Audio Settings and pups! Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:07 AM
From 10.37pm to 10.50pm. I spent these 13 minutes on the car, with my parents listening to them quarrel over the bass of the song and audio settings. I know... LOL right??? haha. I was like staring at them as they quarrelled. -.- lame right? left? hahahahahha. Get it? Okay.. So.. MST is starting next week. UURRGGHHH!!!! I want more time to study... Oh wait.. No i don't... haha. If i have more time i would most probably spend them on TV and computer games. Especially now when my dad just bought a new TV and placed it in the room. I would rot in that room!!!! hahaha:) Okay... So IO chem revision is half done. I haven't touched the rest yet. Doing so tomorrow. Going to study with Gina, Jenn and Yuqi. Maybe Amanda:)CHIONG TOMORROW!!!!! And another big headache. BIO REPORT!!!! Urrrgghhh!!!! I have no idea how to write that!!!! It's even worse than IO chem report!!!!! Please!!! The free-thinker god! Bless me!!!! I don't wanna flung that report!!!! Hmm... so now... Maybe I'll go read up on CPPB... Or maybe I'll go play computer games... Hmmm... Yi-knee-me-knee-my-knee-more... hahahahha:) Oh "whatever, I do what I want"... hahha. Cartman once said that! hehe. Southpark craze going on. OH YEAH!!! I can go watch south park! haha. Nevermind... I'll go play with the pups. haha. Speaking of them... Here's some pics:)
Awwwww... they stack on top of one another when they sleep!!!!! So sweet:)

See.. They really do!!!! haha:)
Here comes Mummy!!!!

Makan time!!!! *Ohm num num* haha:)

It's sucking the life out of Puffy.... Poor thing...

That's all for now! Oh and today.... The pups are

ONE WEEK OLD!!!!!

YAY!!!!!! Let's sing them a song!!!

Happy one week old to you!

Happy one week old to you!

Happy one week old to all the puppies!!!!!

Happy one week old to you!!!!

YAY!!!! Let's cut the cake!!! Oh wait... There is no cake... haha:)