Hmmm... A little late... haha:) But I just came back from SPFCC camp!!! hee hee... 2 days ago to be exact:) Wooo!!!! That was fun! Free and Easy:)))) I like it!!! And SP has nice bathrooms. haha:) We stayed up the whole night to play games. Didn't sleep till 5.30! hee hee.
At day one, we met at fc5. GOSH! I was late! haha. But not that late:) After attendance taking, we went to our bunks. The aircon was barely working!!!!! SO WARM!!!! haha:) After that, we gathered near the rock climbing wall and played ice breakers:) My group consist of me (duhhh!!! haha:) ), obama, queensway, bamboo, wing, hulk and Mccain. haha:)And we are called HO JIA!!!! All nicknames of course! Mine was water monster:) haha. Know why??? Because I drank a lot water!!! haha:) We filled the big ice mountain water bottle like 6-7 times and out of those, I drank 2/3 of the water!!! hee hee:)After that, we played GAMES! hee hee:) We played Captain's Ball with tomato,tug-o-war and the peanut game:) After that, we played the 5 station games. At the last station we had to cross this "maze" thingy made with strings coated with nutella, peanut butter and honey. Eewww!!!! haha:) After that we helped clean up and cheered at the same time to earn extra points. haha:) After that, we bathe at the very nice bathroom near SP gym:) Then dinner!!!! We had chicken rice. Not bad though the chilli was a little sour. After dinner, me, larissa. zi yuan and one other guy (i forgot who that was. haha.STM!) played poker. Then this and that this and that (we talked we played blah blah blah). After that, we watched a movie. The unborned II. Larissa was so scared!!!!! haha:) I scared her quite a few times during the movie. hee hee:) *evil* After the movie, we had a night walk. Most people didn't wanna go and then some didn't want to go after the senior told us that it could be dangerous because they haven't done any rituals to prepare for the night walk. I went any way. This is lame. haha. But my night walk group shrunk from 8 people to 4!!!! haha:) So there was me, ohbama, zi yuan and zhen kee. Zhen kee is lame, literally!!, haha so we had to watch out for him...
So night walk... Hmmm.. I'm not very sure but something happened... I had this orange hair clip with me when i went for the night walk. During the night walk, i attached it to my shorts. Then, when i wanted to use it, it was gone. After the night walk, when we were in the room, my tight had this 3 cm plus long bruise on my leg. Something like a scratch mark... Hmm... Did it??? Okay. Don't think about that!!!
After the night walk, we headed back to the movie screening room where all the seniors are bunking. We shared ghost stories there. Okay, not exactly ghost stories... Zhen kee managed to turn each and every one of the stories into a joke!!! -.- haha:) At around 2, we went back to our bunks. We played card games. Dai di. That hulk!!! he gave me a SUPER lousy set of cards!!!! AND I WON!!!! haha:) Everyone was so shocked!!!! hee hee:)After that we played "Hey Bitch!" while Larissa slept all the way. She was the only one that slept!!! We all stayed up till 5.30 playing that game. haha:) We slept for awhile, though i didn't really sleep. It feels weird lor. To sleep beside some one. I can't sleep. Too used to sleeping alone:) haha.
Day 2. sort of. haha:) Considering that we slept at 5.30. We had prata for breakfast. Wooo!!!! Puffy gave birth!!!! haha. I was very tired when i woke up. Then I heard about those pups!!! I turned super hyper immediately!!! I shrieked a whole lot and everyone stared! hee hee:) After breakfast, we went back to our bunks to pack our bags. Then, we had the "prize- giving ceremony":) HO JIA GOT 2nd!!!! haha:) We got $20 worth of BK vouchers. YAY! Going to eat with my fellow ho jia members when school re-opens:) Oh and thanks to those pups, Obama changed my interview time to 1.30 instead of the initial 3.45. haha:) Thanks! So, we still had 3 hours to spare. We, meaning the people going to the interview, consisting of me, min shan, jia le, zhen kee, zi yuan and the guy whose name i do not know went to the library together:) We booked a media room. Everyone, other that zi yuan watched hairspray while i slept. haha:) I opened my sleeping bag in the library to sleep. weird isn't it??? haha:) Zi yuan sat outside the room alone for 2 hours doing nothing?!?!?! Even crazier right??? After that we went for the interview. Stupid guy took my phone!!! Urrgghh!!! And I was dumb enough to go around looking for it!!! haha:) I was the first to be interviewed. *fingers crossed* I hope i get in!!!! After zhen kee and zi yuan were done, we walked to the MRT station together. AND I SAW IFER!!!! haha. I miss her so much!!!!! I haven't seen her for like FOREVER!!!! haha:) And we talked for a while...
I went home and saw THIS!!!!

SO CUTE!!!! Puffy and her pups!!!! haha:) Two of them only.

Close-ups:)

His tongue is sticking out!!! haha:) Awww....

I don't wanna give any of them away!!!! I want it all!!! haha:) HSM 3 song wor! haha:) No lah! I mean I wanna keep them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will update more about their progress... Soon.. Or later:)