I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








KL trip Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:31 AM
Just came back from KL. Woooo!!!! Shopping!!!!! haha. I went there yesterday... Yeah I know.. So short right??? But I gained a Lot!!!! haha:) My "Zhan Li Ping" consist of...9 pieces of clothings. It was suppose to be 10 but the person left out one pair of pants. Urrrgghh!!!! I like that pants!!!! And I bought a Za compact powder. Oh and a Swarkoski ring:) I also bought 2 pairs of earrings and a necklace from I don't know what brand. All the stuff are cheap like crazy!!!!! The Za compact powder re-fill. In singapore, it cost $24.90, in malaysia it cost 24.90 RM!!!!!! YAY!!!!

And the hotel... One word. GREAT!!!! haha. It was WAYYYYY better than the previous hotel that I stayed at. Westin. It's next to Marriott and guess what??? My favourite feature of the hotel - shopping malls are just across the road, LITERALLY!!!!! haha:) So convenient!!!! Woooo!!!! haha. And the food was great!!!! Mmmm.... We had Italiano Cuisin yesterday... Oh the starters was delicious!!!! But Jiamin and my mom was like " Eee-er what's that??? Wo bu hui chi" They have duck liver, cheese, smoked salmon and calamari rings. YUM!!!

Something lame... Over this uber short trip, I got a "brother". We went with my dad's colleague so that they can drive alternately, that way my dad won't be worned out. We went to this factory and then my mom and dad's friend was like " wahhh... you have three kids. So old already!!!! How nice!". My mom started laughing lor!!!! haha. And then yesterday during dinner, my dad went out for a puff while we changed to an outdoor table. That guy wanted to follow then he changed his mind and continue walking with us. And the waitress was like " don't worry. Your dad will be with you soon". OH MY GOD!!!! Brother?!?!?! I can't believe I'm saying this but LOL!!!!!!

Now... Back... To reality... Maths paper tomorrow... Can't believe I'm saying this but... YAY!! I've studied!!!! haha. I studied over this short trip. I did my tutorials when my family were bathing and stuff. And at night, when they were sleeping. Woo!!! Never thought studying is possible during a vacation... But now I know:) It is!!! haha. And the comfortabel environment was nice:) Though brighter lights would have been better. *sigh* I'm worried about tuesday's paper....Bio... And I haven't started on my bio report. Going crazy!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!! I have to divide and conquer!!!!! I'll do 1-2 sections each day. I think I'll be able to finish by fridary:) haha. Hopefully! Hmmm... I have a feeling this paper is gonna be a breeze for me:) WIN WEE SIONG!!!!! haha. To stop him from gloating in front of me!!!! haha:) I doubt beating him will stop him... He will just say that he was careless and stuff and he will beat me next time. LOL!!! haha:) No matter... I'll just try my best:)