*sigh* It has been sooooooo long since the last time I blogged... lazytydous acting up... Today was a relatively lame day, although I can walk fine... And coarse!!! haha. *inside joke*. I totally froze Wee Siong and Zi Yuan in IO chem. haha. Even on msn. Now Wee Siong has one more thing to compete with me, lameness. That makes 2!!! Results and lameness. Forget it lahh!!!! haha. The AD and laming power is mine!!!!! Muah ha ha ha ha. Hmmm... I have no school tomorrow because both lessons are cancelled... Going out to celebrate Larissa's birthday tomorrow. I feel so lost... Lost season 5. haha. *inside joke again* What to do???? I feel so weird right now. Left, up, down and centre too... Don't know what to do for the holidays other than study. Like no more school and stuff. No extra lessons or whatsoever... Hmmm... Ifer jiu wo!!!! I'm planning to ask someone out to study every other day. Today ask Ifer, tomorrow ask algay, the day after ask Larissa. haha. Woooo!!! I enjoyed tonight! sort of. haha. Jiamin at camp... I have the whole room to myself, and whole of Puffy as well. haha. Oh and one last thing. Now BOTH my piercing is inflamed. Shitty right? I have no choice, I have to let them heal and then go pierce again in like 2-3 months. *sigh* All my endurance in the past few months just went down the drain... Well, at least I'll know how to take better care of it the next time. haha. And I won't feel that terrified of the idea of piercing since I've been through it:-)Remember I mentioned in the piercing post that it does not hurt? Well, it does, but not immediately. When it gets inflamed. Urrrgghh!!! Blood and pus EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
YUCK!!! haha. Now Puffy is jumping beside me for no good reason. SO CUTE!!! Though she is ugly now because she just shaved. haha. Okay. I have to go to bed now. Zzzz...
Oh and... To Larissa : SEE!!! I've updated!!!! haha. Now you have no excuses not to!!! haha:-)