I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Break-in Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:45 AM
Yesterday, my dad office got broke into TWICE!!!! At first I was really excited by the whole police coming over to investigate thing but then my dad was like all gloomy so I didn't show.Plus he said that we were going back to the office to check out the situation over there so... YEP! You guessed it!!!! We were going to witness the police in action. Weeee!!! This is like my first time encountering stuff like that so yeah... I was acting SUPER sua gu... hahahahaha:)And I wasn't teh only one that was excited. My mum was too! My dad asked 2 of his employees to come back because he forgot his keys and needed one of them to bring it over. The other was sort of the eye witness to the first break-in so yeah, he was asked to come back. WALAO! That "eye witness" was like SUPER DUPER enthusiastic lah!!!! He reanacted the whole situation by himself as two individuals and descibed every single detail as he acted. Siao! Me and my mum were like laughing our guts out as he did that. Talk about dorky... hahahahah:) I was too but he totally takes the top prize among the sua-guness of everyone around. Appparently, the thief was dumb enough to NOT wear gloves and left his hand print on EVERY SINGLE window!!!! Idiotic right??? So the police sent the forensic scientist over to get a sample of that. and guess what??? I TOOK PICTURES!!!!!! hahahahahaahahhahaha:) Not a lot but still, you can tell what was going on. The officer told me not to post it on the internet because it would get him into trouble. So yeah... Can't post it here... BUT, if you are interested, tell me!!!! I am more than happy to show them to you and elaborate!!!! hahahahaha:) IN DETAILS!!!!!!! okay... Here comes the sua-guness again...

I wanna change my blogskin!!!! But I don't know which one to choose...