I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








:) Monday, August 17, 2009 6:08 AM
he he he he. ho ho ho ho. ha ha ha ha. heh heh heh heh. her her her her. MUAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I'm laughing:) hee hee. why??? haha. Don't tell you!!!!!! Kidding!!!!! haha
Everheard of the antiplagarism system??? Anyways, it's something sonething something.... Yeah... The lower percentage you get, the better it is...And guess what?!??!!?!?!?i got 0%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's like what??? Mission Impossible???? hahahahahaha! Cool!!!!! Woohhhooooo!!!!!! Yayayayayayayayay!!!!!!!!

Sooooo...The puppies.... THEY ARE 2 MONTHS OLD NOW!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!! Yesterday was their birthday:) And Puffy is 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I took some pictures... Lazy to post now... hahahahaha. I'll post some other days when I'm more.... less lazy... Yeah. hahahahahahaha:)

That's all there is, there isn't anymore! (quoted from the cartoon madeline, sang with the tune)