I don't like this font...
Not about me:)
JIAYING Ummm... okay... let's see... Jiaying's name is Jiaying. The 17 year old Jiaying is currently 17. I have 10 fingers and no doubt 10 toes. I like prefer light black to dark black simply because they look a whole lot better:) I know, you are thinking, "like duhhhh!!!". That's the point:)
Let's chit chat, while we have Kit Kat








Just a scratch?!?!?! Sunday, October 18, 2009 6:21 AM
Wow... I haven't blogged for a super long time.... So long that Internet Explorer has forgotten my blog address and blogger... hahahaha:)

I have a long story to tell but I'm lazy so I'm just gonna skip straight to the point... hahaha. Today, I was helping Xiao Pang clear something on his teeth. Then, all of a sudden, out of no where, Xiao Bai dashed across the balcony and hit my eye with her mouth OPEN! *ouch!* It's damn pain lah!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't open my eyes for like a few minutes. After a while I went to rinse my eye, that's when I could finally open them. There was this part of my vision that is blurry.

After that I went out. BUT!!!! That's when the worse began, my eyes hurt so badly that I could barely open them without tearing. And when I do open them, after a few seconds I have to keep them shut. I walked around that place with my eye closed. Super dumb! I wanted to go to the doctor but my parents say it's okay, just use eye wash. I was like "what the hell!??!!?"

So, when I went home they bought me a bottle of eye wash... It soooooo did not make me feel better!!! It hurt like @#$%^&&$%# when it touched my eyes. Then I 1/3 cried, 1/3 yelled and 1/3 beg them to let me go to SGH to consult a doctor... Guess what?? It did not work... In the end, I used the jue zhao!!! Muah ha ha ha ha!!! I asked my mum "Then how am I suppose to go to school tomorrow with my eyes barely open??" Then she was like "okay okay". In less than 15 minutes, we were already on our way to SGH.. I feel so cunning... Hee hee.

They managed to get me a wheelchair. I was being pushed around while I closed my eyes andleaned to the side. I look so weird.. hahahahaha:) When I described to the nurses how I got hurt I was giggling, and so was she! hahahaha:) After waiting for about half an hour or so, we went into the room. The doctor forced my eyelids open and examined my eyes. Once again, OUCH!!!!! He told me that a small part of my cornea is injured and I might not be able to wear contacts in the future. But he will refer my to a specialist to get another examination.

So, my mum wheeled me out and she called someone to buy 4D with my queue number. -.- Then I turned my body so that my face was facing her. When she hung up, I said " If my eyes could open, I would be staring at you right now" hahahahahaha:) She laughed. After a super long wait (I don't know how long but it felt like forever cause I couldn't open my eyes), it was finally our turn to visit the eye specialist.

Oh Oh!! I should tell you this part, before we went in, my mum saw the eye specialist walking into the room. And she said " wahhh... the doctor is a shuai ge lehh". hahahahaha! So, I replied " ehhhh.. Later you have to take a picture of him, cause I cannot see him. I also wanna see shuai ge" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, back to the story... When we went into the room, the nurse asked my to sit down. Then the doctor turned his chair around and read the cause of my injury from a piece of paper. This is what he said, "so the cause of injury is puppies...*trailed off* Ooohhh..." Then he had this weird expression on his face. HAHAHAHAHAHA! My mum laughed very loudly when she heard what he said. He examined my eyes and told me I had a 3mm scratch on my cornea. I have to go back for consultation on tuesday.

Then blah blah blah... You know the rest.. I got my medication and I went home.. Same old story...

So here I am... Blogging... while my eyes hurt like crap! OUCHHHHH!!!! And my vision is still partly blurry...*sigh* I hope I get well soon.. I don't want this to affect lessons..

To Jenn: I blogged!!! hahahahah you don't have to hunt me down now..hahahaha:)